Partner with us and stand out from the crowd.
AIT is committed to being the best recruiting firm the market has to offer. We will assist you with resume preparation, interviewing techniques and job offer negotiation. Join AIT and find out why we were named one of the “Top 10 Most Dependable Staffing Firms” in the State of California.
Our process is enjoyable, strategic and completely customized to you.
- AIT offers both contract/temporary and permanent opportunities allowing you complete
flexibility with your search.
- If you decide that contract or temporary opportunities are for you, you don't have to worry about benefits.
We offer full medical, dental, vision and matching 401k benefits at a reasonable cost. Our medical benefits are offered with no waiting period for all of our temporary and contract employees.
- We will arrange a time to meet and discuss your career aspirations.
- During the first meeting we will create a recruiting plan for you. We will listen to your needs, desires and goals for the future.
- We will communicate with you on a regular basis with updates on the current job market and specific strategies on how to separate yourself from the crowd.
- We will guide and mentor you through the entire interview process and provide customized interview preparation based on your style of interviewing and the client’s expectations.
- We will obtain positive and constructive client feedback and provide that information to you.
- If an offer is extended we will present the offer to you and guide you through the acceptance process.
- You have accepted a new position but our partnership doesn’t end there. We will continue to communicate with you on a regular basis to ensure a great placement and a lasting relationship.